Saturday, March 22, 2008

Nice

Nice is beautiful. I do not even feel like I am in France anymore. I am having trouble even trying to document this place because it is actually too beautiful for words.
We continue to eat baguettes and cheese every night and I am begining to wonder if i am developing some sort of allergy to wheat, or bread or something because i feel like i cant breathe sometimes after i eat. weird. We tried a Nice delicacy called socca which is a cornmeal oliveoil batter that is fried and served with lots of pepper and it is delicious!
We are doing a lot of relaxing and a lot of sitting on the beach. Got a slight burn today and I officially have a fresh set of freakles across my nose.
Tracking down the net is hard, and expensive! time is almost up so i should go. these keyboards are messed and its taking me so long to write this!
i love it here
miss you all!!!!!

J

No comments: